Button ready to fight in Monaco

Brawn GP driver Jenson Button is ready to defend his championship lead in the streets of Monte Carlo. Button has said he will need to be a bit more aggressive at the unique track to finish in the top three in Monaco.

"I won't be pussyfooting around. I know I need to be a bit more aggressive and scrap for every point. If I get it right I can see myself on that top step," Button told The Daily Star in an interview. "You could say I've had my ups and downs here.".

It's going to be tough, but I'll be full of confidence. Monaco is a bit like Barcelona and I've usually struggled on tracks like that. But my win last week in Spain has boosted my confidence. I have always been a bit too cautious at places like these, so I have to alter my style and attitude a bit.

"As long as I stay off the barriers I have a very good chance of changing my bad luck in Monaco. But I won't be hanging back waiting for a win to happen. I'll be going for it - and it'll be the same right to the end of the season."

Source:
http://f1.gpupdate.net

Archive