Noteliner 3.3

Noteliner helps you structure and track your work; it provides a place to record meeting and conversation notes, manage todos, and store key project information that might otherwise be scattered about. It is a simple tool that will not slow you down, but will give you a means to stay on top of what you need to do and remember.

I developed it originally about 15 years ago and have updated it every few years. From time to time I´ve looked for other tools to help me keep track of all the things that I need to do at work but I have found them either too cumbersome–creating work rather than reducing it–or too basic. For no particular reason in early 2010 I decided to clean it up and see if others might find it useful (I´ve continued to update it since then). I hope you do!

Noteliner lets you create a hierarchy of notes. You can give these notes follow-up dates, indicate which ones need attention, assign people, prioritize, or mark them complete. Different views allow you to see all the notes assigned to a particular person, those that need follow-up, attention or are dated. You can also specify which notes are part of a To-Do list and then view all To-Dos across your projects along with other items that need attention.

It is very stable. It saves every minute if changes are made, I haven´t lost data in over a decade. I use it every day at work. I run it on Windows XP but it should be fine on Windows 2000 and more recent. Its written in Visual C++ so it is fast and light weight.

What´s New in version 3.3:
* Improved Navigation Pane (auto-refresh, drag to, resize)
* Page Styles & Formatting
* Custom Filters
* Navigate Back and Forward
* A bunch of other stuff

Download (288.5KB)

Archive