Kaka expects a nice welcome at the San Siro

Real Madrid ace Kaka returns to the San Siro tonight to play against his former club, AC Milan. The Brazilian star is looking forward to his return to the stadium that was his stage for six seasons.

Real Madrid will be eyeing a win tonight, looking for revenge for the previous match between the two European giants (2-3 win for Milan at the Bernabeu). Kaka will be giving his best tonight even though he won’t celebrate if he scores a goal against the Rossoneri.

“For all that has been in the past years between me and the fans I expect a nice welcome,” he explained.

It will be a difficult game – I know my former teammates very well.”

During the week Milan striker Marco Borriello noted that Kaka hasn’t been as good in the past few seasons but the Brazilian has no hard feelings.

“I didn’t read what he had to say but I am sure he didn’t mean it that way.

“He is a friend and knows me very well.” (Paul Haring)

Source: http://www.footballcupleague.com

Archive